In this article, we will show you all the advantages and exciting activities you can enjoy when you decide to do group trips in Tenerife.
Have you ever dreamed of exploring Tenerife with a group of friends or family? You’re in luck! Group trips in Tenerife are the perfect way to experience this beautiful island of the Canary archipelago.The fun, the good weather, the multiple activities at sea or in the mountains make this island a privileged place to have a great time on birthdays, stag and hen parties, friends’ trips and anything else you can think of. Not a second of boredom on these holidays.
Advantages of Group Travel to Tenerife
Let’s start by listing the advantages of travelling with a large group of people. They are many and varied.
- Sharing costs: Economy of scale is a great advantage when you travel in a group. You can split the costs of accommodation, transport and meals, which means you can enjoy Tenerife without worrying about your budget.
- More Fun: Tenerife offers a wide range of exciting activities, from boat trips to water sports and exploring nature parks – everything is more fun when you share it with friends!
- Increased Safety: Travelling in a group also provides an extra sense of security. You always have someone to rely on in case of any eventuality.
- Explore new options: When we travel alone or as a couple we are very clear about what we like and what we want to do, when the group is more heterogeneous we open ourselves to try new experiences and activities. We open our minds and get to know the world.
Group Activities in Tenerife
There are an infinite number of experiences you can have on our island during your trip. We are going to list a few of them, although the range of possibilities is much wider.
- Catamaran trips: Imagine sailing the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic with your friends, enjoying the sun and the sea breeze. Catamaran excursions allow you to explore the coast of Tenerife, watch dolphins and whales, and enjoy lunch and a party on board.
- Hiking in Teide National Park: Teide is Spain’s highest peak and a stunning place for a group hike. Discover unique volcanic landscapes and enjoy panoramic views from the top. And it’s not just Teide that is the place for hiking, Anaga, La Orotava or La Esperanza offer great landscapes and rural trails.
- Beach Parties: Tenerife is known for its vibrant nightlife. Join the party in Playa de las Americas or Los Cristianos, where music, cocktails and fun are guaranteed. The nightlife is more fun in company.
- Cycling Routes: Are you a cycling enthusiast? Tenerife offers spectacular routes for cyclists of all levels. Rent bikes and explore the island in an active and exciting way.
- Winery Visits: Tenerife is famous for its wine. Organise a visit to a local bodega with your group and taste some of the best wines in the region.
- Zoos and amusement parks: A different day out with your group to meet the animals or enjoy the water parks. A “must” on your trip to the Canary Islands.
- Karts: There are several indoor and outdoor circuits on the island. Another incredible experience for a group. Do you dare to race?
Convince your friends
Travelling in a group to Tenerife is an experience you will never forget. From sharing laughs on the beach to exploring stunning natural landscapes, this island has everything you need for an unforgettable holiday with friends or family. So what are you waiting for? Get your group together and get ready for exciting adventures in Tenerife.
Pack your suitcase and start planning your next getaway to this jewel of the Canary Islands!