For the lucky ones who can enjoy this Easter holiday in Tenerife, we propose a series of plans that will make your stay unforgettable:
Visit the best natural pools
The coast of our island is dotted with puddles and natural pools that are formed due to the irregular shapes of the volcanic stones and that with the rise and fall of the tides leave in the light impressive enclaves that, undoubtedly, with the good weather of the time, they will invite to take a bath. Some that you can visit are:
– Charco del Viento, at La Guancha.
– Piscina Natural de La Jaquita, at Alcalá, Guía de Isora.
– El Caletón, Garachico.
– El Tacón, Puerto Santiago.
Taste our wines and gastronomy
To do this, there is nothing better than visiting a typical Tenerife snack bar and discovering the best dishes of the Canarian gastronomy, as well as the wines that are harvested by the families who run the same establishment. Some of the guachinches that we recommend are:
– Guachinche “Martes Trancao”, La Matanza de Acentejo.
– Guachinche La Palmera, El Sauzal.
– Guachinche El Malpaís, Santa Úrsula.
Enjoy our seabed
Introduce yourself in our waters to delight yourself with an impressive and unique seabed. You can start diving or just enjoy snorkeling, with which you only need glasses and tube! Here are some of the best backgrounds:
– Yellow mountain, Costa del silencio.
– Punta de Teno, Buenavista del Norte.
– Puertito de Adeje, Adeje.
Hiking through our mountains
As we say in the Canary Islands, let’s kick! An alternative to enjoy Easter is to get lost in our forests, ravines, volcanoes, etc. And it is that the mixture of our orography and landscape will leave you with your mouth open.
Some of the best trails are:
– Canyon of Masca, Masca
– Charcas de Erjos trail, between the municipalities of Tanque and Los Silos.
– Enchanted Forest, Integral Natural Reserve of El Pijaral, in Anaga.
And, finally, it is impossible to get rid of this Easter Holidays of traditional religious processions. In the municipality of Adeje, there is a special meeting for the faithful and visitors who want to enjoy these festivities with the representation of the Passion of Christ, an emotional proclamation will be celebrated, followed by the blessing of a new Via Crucis. Do not miss the cultural calendar of this Easter week.